I can’t believe it’s March already, I swear I blinked and missed everything so far this year. One of my new years “resolutions”, or promises to my family was to be more present in our everyday life and to explore new and exciting ways to be active and have fun as a family. There’s no better place for us to get some inspiration, have some laughs and discover some fun new ways to “go green” than to check out the Healthy Family Expo as a family!
The 4th annual Healthy Family Expo is the must-see event for any families looking for inspiration for how to incorporate small steps into their likely very busy lives to lead a more eco-friendly and active lifestyle – all as a family! Having been blog ambassadors for the past 3 years for this event, we have discovered some of our favourite brands that have very quickly become staples in our homes. Whether you need a sample of a new food, or someone knowledgeable to answer all of your questions, there is no shortage of activity, information, and delicious foods to try out at the Expo! You might even spot a local celebrity or two wandering around like we did with the lovely Bobs and Lolo last year.
The Healthy Family Expo is a fun-filled day for the whole family that introduces Metro Vancouver parents to small steps & simple solutions for healthy, active, eco-friendly living.
Highlights of the 4th annual Healthy Family Expo coming up on Sunday, March 26, include:
- Meeting popular CBC Kids characters Daniel Tiger, Super WHY!, Bookaboo & Scout;
- Bobs & LoLo and Jessie Farrell concerts featuring songs celebrating the natural world;
- HUGE Active Kid Zone with rock wall, giant hamster ball race track, Tumblebus & TumbleTown, Springfree trampolines, Sportball & Pedalheads play areas and more;
- 200+ exhibitors with healthy food sampling & eco-friendly products & services;
- Whole Foods Market Zone, London Drugs Health Zone, and brand new Toyota Canada Outdoor Living Zone, West Coast Kids Healthy Baby Zone, and Green Living Zone;
- Science World fire show and ninja & tumbling demonstrations on stage;
- Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan interactive zone for kids;
- $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius;
- Baby feeding & changing lounge with complimentary diapers, wipes & comfy seating;
- Family Rest Stop courtesy of Love Child Organics and lots of stroller parking;
- First 500 adults through the door receive a gift bag full of healthy product samples;
- First 200 adults through the door receive an adult pass to Science World; and
- Partial proceeds of ticket sales support Canucks Autism Network sports programs.
I’m most excited to see that Springfree Trampoline is a new addition to this year’s Active Kid Zone at the Expo! It’s the smart active living choice that delivers for the whole family and you can test-drive one for yourself at the event on March 26th. And guess what? One lucky family will be taking home a Springfree Trampoline through the Expo’s early bird ticket draw, and another one as part of the Expo’s Grand Prize Showcase (visit the Healthy Family Expo website for terms & conditions for those giveaways). That’s a prize valued at over $3000!
A is basically the biggest Springfree Trampoline fan ever when given the choice of going to the play place she always requests to visit the Coquitlam showroom for a chance to jump and hang out with the awesome (and incredibly fun and knowledgeable) Springfree staff. If you keep an eye on their Facebook pages in your area, they also host fun movie and holiday themed events that are completely free for local families to attend and we always have a blast!
Adult Expo tickets are $15 each online, cash at the door, or at London Drugs from March 1-26. Kids under 16 get in FREE and ALL ATTRACTIONS are included with admission! There is so much happening at the Expo and there is something for every member of the family!
To get involved in the fun:
- Join the Expo 2017 Facebook Event to RSVP to win thousands in prizes at their March 23rd pre-Expo Facebook Party from 8 to 10 pm!
- Buy tickets early to qualify to win a Springfree Trampoline!
- Grab 2-for-1 adult tickets online using limited time promo code BCM241.
And to kick off our pre-Expo celebrations, we’re giving away a $200 Healthy Family Expo 2017 shopping spree that one lucky winner will get to spend on their choice of exhibitors at the event on March 26th! This online giveaway runs from March 6 – 22, 2017, and the winner must be a British Columbia resident aged 19+ able to attend the Healthy Family Expo at the Vancouver Convention Centre between 9 am & 5 pm on March 26 to pick up and use the prize that day.
Enter for your chance to win through Rafflecopter below.
There are some amazing prizes up for grabs all throughout this month leading up to the Healthy Family Expo and so many chances to win! We hope you’ll take advantage of the exclusive 2 for 1 code and grab your tickets so you can join us for the show! See you there. 🙂