Here’s what the maker of OxiClean™ promises:
- White Revive whitens with three powerful whitening and brightening agents that won’t damage clothing thanks to gentle bleaching with oxygen-based bleach, deep cleaning fibers with enzymes and surfactants, and depositing optical brighteners
- Gets the tough stains out the first time, yet still colour-safe (HUGE, right?)
- Chlorine bleach free – no harsh chlorine smell or risk of chlorine spills
- Wow White Technology™ maintains and revives whites to help keep them looking like new longer
- Safe for all machines (including HE)
– from Chickadvisor.com
I love anything that promises it is going to whiten my 3 year olds dingy clothes from playing outside in the dirt one too many times, and no bleach? No harsh smells? Sounds like my kind of laundry booster!
If you aren’t a member of Chickadvisor yet I totally recommend signing up, they offer great opportunities to try and review new products! Sign up by filling out a short survey and offering 5 of your own reviews (it’s easy!) and you’ll be automatically notified when a new opportunity arises.
Interested in some of the products you can review? Check out my #Chickadvisor Showcase Vancouver review post! They really do offer up the BEST products for you to try!