I recently wrote a post about our top five favorite iPad apps for toddlers and it was no surprise that KidoodleTV made our list. With one of the most advanced streaming apps for kids available for a trial run, we not only tried it but it is Alivia approved and now a staple on our devices!
One of my favorite things about KidoodleTV is not only the program, but the staff behind it. Recently, I had the chance to sit down with Alicia from KidoodleTV and chat about the app, what they are working on for future updates and why they do what they do and I am so impressed. They saw a need for a safe streaming app for kids and they ran with it! It’s easy for us to support a company that is passionate about kid safety.
Some of my favorite KidoodleTV features;
- Bedtime controls! The app turns off when you want it to.
- The ability to turn off shows you don’t like or just can’t watch for the 12th day in a row
- Watch limits, has your child done a chore and earned a bit of TV time? We set ours to 30 minutes (the length of one show usually) and the app locks when the time is up
- SAFE streaming. Once in the app, everything contained within is SAFE. There is no risk of inappropriate content, ads or commercials. The staff at KidoodleTV has painstakingly chosen, watched and approved each episode for content.
- Combined with Apple’s guided access, it makes for a safe, parent controlled streaming environment.
- It’s cheaper then any kids cable package at only $4.99 a month
Kidoodle.TV is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program and has received the PTPA Award
As if that wasn’t awesome enough….
KidoodleTV is offering an alternative to candy at Halloween! Kids get enough candy/sugar on Halloween, and while it’s fun while it’s happening, what is the first thing you do when they get home? I personally let Alivia choose a couple of pieces and then I HIDE it!
Instead of handing out candy this year, print off these super cute Halloween coupons for 2 FREE months of KidoodleTV ($10 value) – just use code SPOOKY when signing up (existing clients, use code SPOOKY in “redeem code”). Not only are you keeping the sugar intake low, you are also helping Ronald McDonald House, for each coupon code redeemed, KidoodleTV will donate $0.50 to Ronald McDonald house. That.is.INCREDIBLE! Give the gift of Safe Streaming Fun and support a very deserving charity at the same time!
Each sheet prints 9 coupons, a much more cost effective, one of a kind Halloween treat!
Grab your KidoodleTV Halloween Coupons Here – available in light & dark formats!
Want to win a *YEAR* subscription to KidoodleTV?
We have one to give away! Just enter on the widget below and while you are waiting for the contest to end, head over to Kidoodle.TV and try out the app free for 14 days, no credit card required!
Disclaimer: We were provided a subscription to giveaway to our readers in exchange for a review. All opinions are our own.