‘Tis the season once again. It sure feels like Christmas snuck up on me this year but sure enough, with just over a month to go before the big day, it’s time to start squeezing in all of the holiday attractions that you can! Last year, we had the pleasure of visiting North Pole BC and we’re excited to share that you can once again have the chance to spot the real Santa at the North Pole BC at the Tradex in Abbotsford this holiday season.
The North Pole BC is the Fraser Valleys premier family Christmas attraction. The 2015 season will be the second year that Santa Claus and his Elves have transformed the space at the Tradex in Abbotsford BC into a magical Christmas village loaded with interactive displays, hands on activities and live entertainment to keep the entire family entertained.
The North Pole BC Festival of Christmas runs select days from December 4th through to December 23rd, 2015. Tickets are on sale now through the North Pole BC website. ( www.northpolebc.com)
Visits are to be pre-booked on-line to avoid disappointment as time slots do sell out quickly.
Things to Do
- Write a letter to Santa and mail it at the post office
- Story time with Mrs.Claus
- Decorate gingerbread cookies
- Search for Santa who is regularly spotted around the North Pole
- Make a toy in the workshop ( additional fees)
- Photos with Santa available for additional fee, times are limited
- Lots of fun, interactive displays
- and much more!
Would you like the chance to take your family to North Pole BC? We have a giveaway for you!
- Family pass is good for up to 5 people
- Valid from December 5th to 23rd for any available time slot
- Visit must be pre-booked and is subject to availability
- Does not include attractions outside of the North Pole, such as the midway and dining hall
- Parking is not included, parking is paid to the Tradex. Fee is $6 of which $2 is donated to the Abbotsford Food Bank
- Pass does not include toy workshop or Santa photos
How to enter (up to 3 entries)
- Leave a comment with something you’re excited to see when you get there
- Tweet this & leave us a separate comment –
- SHARE this post by clicking one of the buttons below, leave a separate comment
That’s it! Contest ends December 4th, winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize. Good luck.